Jan 29, 2014
TCN and Ecliptics have partnered to combine a 100% hosted, best-in-class predictive dialing and voice broadcasting solution with a seamless integration for The Collector System®. Please join us below.
About the Webinar
TCN’s world-class predictive dialing services provide:
– Immediate access to world-class services without the cost of hardware dialers or additional staff
– Flexibility to create new agent logins, hunt groups and predictive dialing campaigns in minutes
– The speed of sub-second connections allowing effective agent response to live voices
– Maximization of Right Party Contacts and increased inbound customer calls and agent talk time
Ecliptics’ integration for The Collector System®
Easy to use, completely eliminates manual uploads and downloads, and provides the ability to:
– Design and Schedule Campaigns directly from The Collector System®
– Eliminate file manipulation and manual processes
– Receive real-time results
– Update Collector System accounts automatically
– Do Not Call functionality
As part of our webinar series highlighting integrations for The Collector System®, Ecliptics is pleased to sponsor a two webinars to detail TCN’s predictive dialer services and the Ecliptics integration.
Gabriel Marketing Group
About the Author: TCN
TCN is a leading provider of cloud-based call center technology for enterprises, contact centers, BPOs, and collection agencies worldwide. Founded in 1999, TCN combines a deep understanding of the needs of call center users with a highly affordable delivery model, ensuring immediate access to robust call center technology, such as predictive dialer, IVR, call recording, and business analytics required to optimize operations and adhere to TCPA regulations. Its “always-on” cloud-based delivery model provides customers with immediate access to the latest version of the TCN solution, as well as the ability to quickly and easily scale and adjust to evolving business needs. TCN serves various Fortune 500 companies and enterprises in multiple industries, including newspaper, collection, education, healthcare, automotive, political, customer service, and marketing.